Holy crap, those are adorable and so are the girls. Esther's pose is the BEST. Maybe one day I'll be a crafty mom..but I'll probably only know how to teach them about the newest Apple gadget or latest blu-ray movie release.
Crap dang, you've got to be kidding me. Please be my neighbor so I can craft with you. Sigh... Bridget needs to get bigger so I can make these for her right away.
Holy crap, those are adorable and so are the girls. Esther's pose is the BEST. Maybe one day I'll be a crafty mom..but I'll probably only know how to teach them about the newest Apple gadget or latest blu-ray movie release.
ReplyDeletei bought my "flippers" from Old Navy so that i can make some cute sandals too! oh and mom got some too hehe
ReplyDeleteCrap dang, you've got to be kidding me. Please be my neighbor so I can craft with you. Sigh... Bridget needs to get bigger so I can make these for her right away.
ReplyDelete