Friday, April 22, 2011

Crafty Friday Part Deux

This week I tackled the project of making the girls some art smocks. They always want to paint, but it's such a disaster. I found this cute smock here. It was way easy.
Thumbs up dude.
 


 The Grama Jackie flowers weren't on the original pattern, but I had to add them for the cuteness factor.


The girls had to dance and be crazy, they loved them so much. I'm sure we'll put them to good use.

2 comments:

  1. Those look awesome! Way to go Amy. Your little girls are so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, you and all your projects! You are "C-O-O-L" (movie? not sure how to write that one out to make sure you say it in a way to get it!). I love Eliza's face in that last pic dancing. Nice Grama Jackie additions! I hope you send her a pic, she'll be so proud. Nice job on the smocks (that word reminds me of medieval clothing or something) - they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete