Last week Erik had a meeting in Virginia Beach. We decided to tag along. I had never taken the girls to the beach before and so when Erik was in his meetings, we headed over. We got lucky because it was a really nice day. The water was still fuh-reezing but we had fun playing in the sand and dipping our toes in. I use the term "we" loosely, of course - Eden hated the sand and didn't want it touching her. She also didn't like the cold water on her toesies. Besides that, we had an awesome time.
I also have to give a shout-out to Grammie, who came to visit us last month right after my mom left. I don't know why, but I always forget to take pictures when we have visitors. Why is that? Here is the only good picture I could find from Grammie's visit. We took her over to Mount Vernon one day. LOVE Mount Vernon. It was cold, but we will go again when Papa comes along with Grammie in the summertime. The girls had a great time with Grammie - we went up to Baltimore to the National Aquarium, made fancy cupcakes, did some shopping, and ate lots of good food. Thanks for coming Grammie!!!!!
A couple more pictures at Mount Vernon...

I love that pic of Eden at the beach. And that one of Esther and Grammie is purdy darn cute as well! I love those girls and their super cute jackets. I like how Esther is holding onto the tail of George's statue jacket. You guys do the funnest stuff!
ReplyDeletei love Esther's shirt that she is wearing at the beach!!!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are sooo cute. And I think we need to come visit. Sounds like you live by so much fun stuff to do!! We are going to Myrtle Beach in July.. is that close at all to you?
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so stinkin cute. Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete