Next week is Esther's birthday. Before it comes, I had to get Eliza's birthday up here. We had such a crazy summer that those posts somehow got lost in the fray, but hopefully someday I'll get them up for everyone to see. For now, let's head back to June...
Eliza turned four this year. She wanted a Snow White birthday. Here she comes to see her presents....
She got what she wanted most of all....a Rapunzel scooter.
I tried to make some candied apples. They turned out ok. Esther commandeered the Snow White dress that Grammie and Papa gave to Eliza right away.
Playing with some new toys.
And then we had a puppet show, brought to you by the birthday girl and her new puppets sent by G-Pa and Lynn.
Snow White was probably a popular birthday theme half a century ago, but there's not too much out there anymore. This was the best I could come up with for the cake!
Eliza definitely loved it.
Nana sent some balloons, and the girls had a ton of fun playing in them.
Aunt Rachel came too, and brought Eliza her very first baseball mitt!
That Saturday Eliza had her very first birthday party. I made the girls some petticoats since we had rented a bounce house. If you ever want to be frustrated, try sewing one of these bad boys. Or three.
Esther liked to hang on to the side and see how high she could get.
Magical flower cupcakes!
Eden liked hanging with Grammie.
Eliza loved bouncing with all her friends.
Opening presents. Can you see her in there?
Eliza and her "best bestie" friend Anna. Anna's family had to move to Prague. So sad.
After the party we had a little bounce time. I think I look like the dad from Fiddler on the Roof.
Even Grammie got some bounces in,
Rachel and I tried a bunch of times to get a good jump shot. This was our best one. Not too bad!
First birthday party ever: success!




I wish I had a Rapunzel scooter. I happen to think your poisoned apples were AMAZING. I'm so glad I got to go to the bday partay! It was super cute. And doy the bouncy house was awesome as well. I LOVE your Fiddler on the Roof pic! That's hilarious. My Mom's pose is super funny too! I wish I could come play baseball with Eliza's new mitt.
ReplyDelete