Sunday, September 25, 2011

Early Fall Happenings

 We've had a lot going on over here! Eliza started school.....

(which she loves)


 Started our first year of soccer...
(one day we might actually play! Right now Eliza likes to "watch.")


Esther and Eden like to watch too!

And this Sunday was our primary program. I PROMISE I didn't tell her to pose like this. I told her to smile and this is what I got. Eliza got up with her class and actually sang and said her line so beautifully! She said "I will be kind to my family."


Do you like the girls' new fall dresses? We were down to one summer Sunday dress and it was looking pretty poor, so last week I whipped these babies up. This is my first attempt at a dress that's not a "princess" dress, and I don't think they turned out too bad!


Complete with cute little bows.

 Happy fall! This is my favorite time of the year!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Those dresses are ridiculously cute, and I can't imagine whipping anything up like that in a week! Props. Love the pic of Eliza - what a little poser! They are all stinking cute. That's so funny about soccer. One day I'll bet Eden will be the aggressive one who will like to push all the other players down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whipped these babies up? they are freaking awesome. skillz.

    ReplyDelete