And so little time to say it. Tomorrow we leave for our big Colorado road trip adventure. Not only have I not finished updating from when my family was here, but we also had a birthday and a visit from the Greenbergs/Rachie/Hannah, who just left this morning. There is no way I can get it all together before I leave, and I won't be able to blog on the road, so here are a couple of pictures to hold you over until we get back.



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI already want to come back!! The pic of Eliza & Esther in DC Cupcakes KILLS me, as does our incredible jumping pics. Oh my gosh, the statue picture is also equally amazing. Sooo funny. Love the bday cake by the way!
ReplyDeleteI always comment but it always is the same. Your girls are SOO CUTE. are you coming to Grandmas party in August?
ReplyDeleteI hope so. I'd love to see you =)
Jen
wow. our family is the ROCKSSSSSS. I cant wait to see you guys again sooooooon!!!!! Sorry I left my TOMS, I hope to see them again soon
ReplyDeleteI just had to return to reminisce about how awesome we all are.
ReplyDelete