Saturday, February 5, 2011

We Got Some Snow

The question really ought to be: who isn't getting snow these days? When Virginia gets snow, everything shuts down. All the girls were so excited to go outside and play.





4 comments:

  1. HE-llo, cutest little girl snow outfits EVER. Dang I can't get over how adorable they all are. I wish everything here shut down when we get a big storm! One time we got out of work early when there was a warning for a huge blizzard coming, and then it barely happened - and then when a real one hits we're all expected to be at work. I don't get it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Zach saw these pictures and was like, "WHO are THOSE girls??"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, looks like getting bundled up to go outside is a big production at your house. And then they probably spend a few minutes in the cold and want to come in again (anyway, that's how it was at our house back in the day). Thanks for the post and keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete