We went on the teacups lots and lots. Even Eden loved the teacups. Eliza's most favorite ride was the runaway train. I couldn't have been more surprised. We had to kind of sneak her on because she was just a shade too short.
We went on Dumbo lots and lots too. We loved Dumbo.
We had to have lots of good treats. Mickey Mouse ice creams are the best.
If you ask Esther what her favorite ride was, she'll say the "horsies." The carousel was a big hit. Eden loved it too. Bonus: The carousel never has a line.
We met lots and lots of characters. Eden helped the Mad Hatter with a scratch on his nose. Or a boog. Classic.
When we weren't eating treats, we dreamed about which treat we would have next.
A blast from the past....
Eliza in her Tiana dress meeting....Tiana. And Naveen. Tiana is Eliza's most favorite princess ever. I'm a little partial to Naveen.
Papa and Eden catching a snooze.
Our hotel had free sugar cookie decorating. Awesome!
Eliza in her Rapunzel dress with....Rapunzel. And Flynn Rider. If you haven't see Tangled yet, you're missing out. It's so cute.
Sparkly Minnie ears.
More treats.
Eliza and Hannie.
At dinner with Cinderella. Cinderella and Prince Charming dance in the middle of the restaurant and then each one picks someone else to dance with. Cinderella picked Eliza, and Prince Charming picked Esther. Eliza loved it, but Esther was a little too shy to do it.
Trying to stay warm...
Dinner at Japan, where they cook on the table. Hannie, are you asleep?
Safari ride to see the animals...
Channeling our inner African...
Trying to stay warm again...
Esther was never too sure if she liked the characters.
But Eliza loved them. All except Tigger and Pooh. I don't know what the deal is with them, but apparently they are scary.
Dancing with Jesse at the Very Merry Christmas party...(check out Grammie busting a move in the background)
Meeting more princesses...
The castle was so awesome with all the lights!
The. Best. Mary Poppins. Ever.
Looks like Erik is trying to snuggle in next to Jasmine. Either that or he's nervous about Aladdin's scary pose.
Cinderella with all the girls.
The Osburne Light Spectacular. The coolest thing ever. All the lights dance to music and there was snow falling from the sky. (Pretend snow, although it was almost cold enough for the real thing).
We met Tiana three times. Eliza told me this Tiana looked "different." I had to laugh.
And finally, more treats.
Thanks for coming with us Grammie, Papa and Hannah! Let's do it again SOON!!!!!!









JEALOUS.
ReplyDeleteI don't even know what else to say.
Next time we are SO coming. Your girls are darling and it looks like you had so much fun! Please do a Disney post part 2 so we can see more pics.
p.s. - please come and teach me how to sew princess dresses!
Wow wow wow wow. What a trip!
ReplyDeletewell that was totally awesome and it looks like you guys had so much fun!! Disney never disappoints!!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!
YAY! First of all, I wish I had a stone with my name on it at Disney World! Purdy much the coolest thing EVER! That's so funny about how she said Tiana looked different later :) I LOVE how your bangs look on the safari ride. Cute. All of those pictures are so adorable - those girls have the cutest little faces in the world. I hope that wasn't the first time you've seen Grammie bust a move! I saw some pretty crazy stuff during Christmas break - Stuff that should be my morning workout routine. I hope we can come with you guys next time!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great trip! Beautiful Family! Erik and Amy so proud of you!
ReplyDeletedarling photos. we just got back from there! fun times.
ReplyDeleteAmy,how did you find that marker stone of you guys back in 95? As we were walking along, there must have been 1000s to sort through...
ReplyDeleteI have a personal testimony that Amy plans good Disney trips!
Thanks so much for the cute picture of me at the Japan restaurant... I think I was just resting my eyes. BEST TRIP EVER, cold weather or not! Thank goodness for no finals so I could invite myself. Next stop HARRY POTTER WORLD!!! Anything off the trolley dears?
ReplyDelete