Thursday, August 19, 2010

Awesome


The title of this post is two-fold.

1. Another post so quickly? I'm getting good.
2. Greg got baptized. (For those of you out of the loop, Greg is Britt's husband). WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Last weekend we drove the six hours to Fayetteville, NC so that Erik could baptize Greg and we could all be there. It was incredible to see Greg make the best decision in his life and enter the waters of baptism. We went out to dinner at the Outback to celebrate afterward, and then headed back home. With three small children it's too hard to pack up all the junk you need to stay just one night. It was a long trip (reminiscent of Gramma Jackie's 75th drive to Utah), but totally worth it.

On a side note - there was a missionary plaque at this building for Elder Denzel Washington. I'm not kidding.

The girls LOVE Uncle Greg. Everyone fights over who gets to sit on his lap or hold his hand or whatever else. He literally has two little girls crawling all over them whenever we see him.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I had no idea he was already being baptized! He looks so happy, that is so exciting. How fun that you all get to live so close to each other! Why didn't we think of that? Oh yeah, that is pretty darn amazing how fast you made another post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you eat an entire plate of Outback fries by yourself?

    I would have...I freakin love those things

    ReplyDelete