Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We've all been sick.

OK, so I had to find something to post to get those awful pictures off of the top of our page. Problem is, we have all been sick for the past couple of weeks, so I don't have much material to work with here. Erik also went out of town for a few nights to get all of our stuff from Colorado, so we had to find ways of amusing ourselves. The rental unit we are in has a couch that is very low to the ground, and the girls love taking the cushions off of the couch and bouncing on them. Here are a couple of pictures of that.

Eliza says: "Check out my air, Rachie! I can do a jump picture!"
I love how she is staring at her hair in this one.
Esther can get some serious air for an 18-month-old. Eliza couldn't "jump" with her feet off the ground until she was at least 2. Esther's a good copycat of her big sister. Erik and I think she looks like Harry from Dumb and Dumber when her hair isn't combed.

Here are our "Funny faces"

Eden still likes to sleep the majority of the time. Unless, of course, she's in her carseat. She pretty much hates her carseat. I wonder if it's because she has to sit between Eliza and Esther?
When she is awake, she loves to smile at mama.

Self portraits!


We also went for a walk a couple of weeks ago and took some pictures of all the trees that were blooming. This isn't something you see a lot of in Colorado, so it was new to us. It was so, so pretty, but didn't last very long.


4 comments:

  1. Amy, those girls get serious air! I used to have long hair and be able to jump high as well, but now I think Esther gets more hang time than me. Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday! By the way, Anonymous is PapaRalph, which is the only way I can get a comment to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love EVERY picture! Eliza getting air looks like she's holding an air guitar as well. Eric says those are pretty dang good self-portraits. I love how Esther's practically grabbing her neck for her funny face shot and Eliza's is classic. I love those blooming trees! Nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to squeeze all those cheekies! Baby Eden is adorable. I hope your blessing weekend went perfectly....sorry we had to miss out on the events! Next time? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo I'm pretty sure there must be some blessing pictures over there!!

    ReplyDelete