Apparently, we just experienced the "storm of the century" here in good ol' VA. It's true - we were a little wary of the weather warnings for this storm after they cancelled school last week for a mere two inches. But, we will be the first to admit, there is a lot of snow out there today. A lot. It snowed for the past 32 hours, and according to the weather report, we officially got 21 inches in that amount of time. Eliza and Esther loved looking at the snow from our apartment window. Esther really, really, really loves snow. She just squeals when we take her outside to see it, especially when it's still coming down.
I LOVE each of the pictures where the girls are alone and in their coats looking at the camera. SO CUTE. That is some crazy snow and I wish I was there to play in it!! The second to last pic is pretty!
ReplyDelete