Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wow wow wow.

This has got to be a record for the longest lapse between blog posts. We are now FOUR little ninas, blessed to bring Isla Lacy home with us last month. We have had a crazy time in her short little six weeks, which I will fill you all in on as time allows. For now, here are a few pictures of our precious little girl.

 






5 comments:

  1. I love all your girls, but I am just dying to snuggle that last one. Please don't let her grow up too much before I get to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I'm SO happy you're blogging again! I know it's hard to do being so busy, but I love all of your updates. We need to be better at talking to you guys! I can't get enough of how cute and adorable and precious all your little girls are. Maybe why that's why you guys had all girls, because you make the cutest little girls there ever were :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get to see her first! I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I go back to this time and hold her when she was this teensy?

    ReplyDelete