Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter! We had a fun egg hunt, went to church, and had a delicious dinner with some friends. As luck would have it, we were running late heading to church and weren't able to take any pictures beforehand. When we got home, everyone was in super goofy-mode and I wasn't able to get one single picture where everyone is looking and smiling. I had to settle for each child by herself and a bunch of crazy group pictures.





It's not what it looks like. I swear.


Happy Easter!
 

6 comments:

  1. Your girls are always unbelievably adorable! And their dresses are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute dresses!! - Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are the pictures of that hot mom?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love their dresses! Esther's poses are the rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like she is ready to cap someone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ESTHER!!!!!!!!! Is daddy teaching you bad things?!!?! ahem... If you find me a place to send my resume for a teaching job in Virginia, I will go in 1 heart beat.

    ReplyDelete