Mozeltof!!! I was hoping for this news! Wow, Eden sure has pretty handwriting, and the girls look like such reverent prayers as compared to their Dad! :) We'll be pulling for a boy like everyone else but we'll be just as excited if it's another cute little girl! Either way I think you guys only know how to make cute babies, so how can you go wrong? We'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy for you!
Whoo Hoo! Congratulations! We do love those babies! The girls will be so helpful to Amy. Erik keep praying just like you did when you were a little boy and praying for a brother, because we were blessed with Dallin. But no matter what you are so blessed with the cutest girls ever!
Woo hoo! Congrats! Maybe I should run a goofy too. We'll send some boy vibes your way if you send us some girl vibes (not yet). Hope you're feeling well!
Way to go Amy!! Must have been the Goofy in January that made the difference, eh?
ReplyDeleteif it's a boy, the girls will play dress up with him......CONGRATS!
ReplyDeletei hope that its a boy!!!!!! little Stanley needs a boy cousin!!!!!! i am sooooooooooo happy!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMozeltof!!! I was hoping for this news! Wow, Eden sure has pretty handwriting, and the girls look like such reverent prayers as compared to their Dad! :) We'll be pulling for a boy like everyone else but we'll be just as excited if it's another cute little girl! Either way I think you guys only know how to make cute babies, so how can you go wrong? We'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy for you!
ReplyDeleteWhoo Hoo! Congratulations! We do love those babies! The girls will be so helpful to Amy. Erik keep praying just like you did when you were a little boy and praying for a brother, because we were blessed with Dallin. But no matter what you are so blessed with the cutest girls ever!
ReplyDeleteHooray!! I've been waiting for this post! Yay for new babies!!! Maybe I should run a Goofy? Congrats to you guys! We are SO excited for you!
ReplyDeleteHahaha. That last pic is so awesome! So excited for you guys! Now come out west and play with cousins!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Congrats! Maybe I should run a goofy too. We'll send some boy vibes your way if you send us some girl vibes (not yet). Hope you're feeling well!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI love that last picture
Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete