We hope that you've all had a wonderful Christmas, and are looking forward to the start of a brand new year. I am WAY behind on my posts, but as soon as the big Disney trip is over I'll have more time to catch up.
Holy stinking cute Christmas dresses AND PJs!! I can't wait for all your catch up posts. I have quite a few to do myself..Maybe one day we can actually experience Disney together. That would be the rocks. Hope you guys have a fun New Year's Eve!
Amy, what a great picture of the girls - everybody has a great smile!!! we are getting ready for the new year's party at our house - hope you guys have a great year too, and GOOD LUCK AT DW!
Holy stinking cute Christmas dresses AND PJs!! I can't wait for all your catch up posts. I have quite a few to do myself..Maybe one day we can actually experience Disney together. That would be the rocks. Hope you guys have a fun New Year's Eve!
ReplyDeleteAmy, what a great picture of the girls - everybody has a great smile!!! we are getting ready for the new year's party at our house - hope you guys have a great year too, and GOOD LUCK AT DW!
ReplyDeletePlease come and teach my children how to pose for pictures. Thankyouverymuch, Leslie.
ReplyDelete