Have you heard of the Imagination Movers? They are kind of like this generation's Wiggles. We don't watch them a whole lot, but you better believe when we saw that they were coming to the mall we were going to be there! Erik was supposed to be home from Phoenix to come with me, but his flight got cancelled, so I had to brave it myself - Eliza loved it. Check out Esther. Classic. Eden is making a nosedive because the one next to me tried to hold her. Good times, good times. Still, it was AWESOME! And we'll be watching them more now that I know their stories. If you're bored, read about it here.
WE LOVE THE MOVERS!
well, at least most of us do......

Erik was very sad not to be there. He told me he was excited to see them. But I am glad you braved it and went anyways, You and Eliza look like you enjoyed it. Sorry Erik missed but I enjoyed seeing him a little longer than planned.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this. Wanna come visit in August and see them again???
ReplyDeleteOh My Goodness!!! That is just fabulous.
ReplyDelete