After the birthday celebration, we went over to a local farm that had a pumpkin patch. It was awesome.

They had a huge stack of hay bales with different slides coming down. Esther went straight for the tallest one, but once she got to the top she realized that she wanted a little help coming down.

Eliza saw another little girl getting her face painted and decided she wanted to give it a try. She giggled the whole time.

Such a beautiful butterfly. Every day we talk about going back to the pumpkin patch to paint our face again.

I think Esther's favorite part of the whole day was playing with the wagons. She loved trying out every one.
Hooray for the pumpkin patch! We didn't get any pumpkins this time but I'm sure we'll be back once or twice before Halloween.

Erik turned tirdee? Wish I was there for the Chocolate cake! Cute butterfly face Eliza! Let's see, who's also turning tirdee in only a few days?
ReplyDeleteguess what?! that is the exact cake I want every single year! Good choice Erik.. your kids are cute and I still have yet to meet Eden soooo you should come visit sometime PLEAAAASE!? oh! how bout for Harry Potter with me and rachie? you in?
ReplyDeleteI second Hannah's comments. Amy, we are totally going all out, dressing up and doing midnight party, so you REALLY need to be here. Ok, so no one has agreed to it except me and Hannie so far, but yeah, it will be awesome.
ReplyDeleteI think Erik turning TURD-ee is quite crazy. I can't believe he got that incredibly cool toy that I also hope to own one day.
DANG your kids are CUTE.
Yes, so cute! Eden is getting BIG! Spoiled Erik. I want one too.
ReplyDelete