But she kept on asking.
"Mom, can I please go to school?"
I don't think she knew entirely what she was asking, but we signed her up. And she loves it.
Eliza has never been able to go to anything without melting down. Nursery, ballet, swimming...you name it. Needless to say, I thought preschool was going to head down that same direction.
The first day rolled around, and I took her to the front door. I gave her a kiss and told her that I would miss her and to mind her teachers. "OK Mom," she says. Then she turns around and heads into school, without a second look. WHAT?!?!
I'm so happy that she has found something that she loves SO much. She goes twice a week but asks every day if she can go to school. I think mostly it's because there is a sandbox on the playground.



Now Esther wants to go too.
Your girls are so cute. I am glad Eliza is loving school! Also, that dress from your last post is awesome! Cute Fabric. Are you going to tackle Halloween Costumes??? =)
ReplyDeleteHooray Eliza! I hope you have fun at school!
ReplyDeleteIt's a crime to go to school so cute! She's going to have a boyfriend or two in no time all.
ReplyDeleteI love those tiered dresses. Where are they from?
Holy crap dang she's cute. Love her! Harrison went to preschool without a melt down as well; what's with the cry-babies deciding to be all grown up all the sudden?! She is darling and I'm so glad she likes school!
ReplyDeleteThat cracks me up! I loved going to school because you get all those cute new outfits, cool new backpacks, and yes, the sandbox was a major bonus. I love that first picture of her and also the pics of your other girls are equally adorable! It makes me sad I barely ever see them :(
ReplyDeletei haven't checked out your blog in such a long time. your girls are growing up so fast. they are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Isn't it strange to have a kid in school? They look like such sweet girls!
ReplyDeleteLove love love these pictures. I really need them for the family picture wall. Could you send them to my costco so I can print them? Eliza looks so grown up.
ReplyDeleteAww, so grown up and pretty! OK, finally figuring out blogs and hopefully this comment will post....love all the pictures of the beauties...just too far away!
ReplyDelete